The following terms and conditions is deemed to have been read carefully & accepted by the User before usage of any services through the website https://groflight.com
The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term GROFlight shall refer to GROFlight’s Services. The term Site refers to https://groflight.com and all or any other sub domains hosted on the same URL, owned and monitored by GROFlight. By using the Site, you/User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site.
All content present on this site as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information is the exclusive property of GROFlight. The software, text, graphics, video and audio used belong to GROFlight. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, uploaded, transmitted or posted in any form without prior written permission from GROFlight. The User agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
The total price displayed on the Website on the payment page usually includes accommodation charges and taxes. There will be no hidden charges and convenience fees. Users are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of their booking(s). In the event the User does not pay the entire amount, GROFlight has the right to cancel the booking.
Mode of Payments
Our payment gateway is completely secure and customers can make online payments through a safe transaction process that ensures their personal security codes will not be revealed in any circumstances. The mode of payments for the online booking includes:
· Credit/Debit Cards
Visa, Master, Amex, Maestro, and RuPay
· Net Banking
All Major Banks Supported
PhonePe, AmazonPay, and others
HSBC, RBL, SCB, KOTAK, AXIS and YES BANK
Use of the Website
GROFlight may add, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice and the same will apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. GROFlight may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
In case of your use of this website, you agree that:
· You will use the website only to make lawful bookings for you or other person for whom you are officially approved to do these kinds of bookings. You will also inform other persons about the Terms and Condition of the website
· You will provide accurate information about every official document and other important details like name and DOB to the site in case of planning trip with it.
· In case of any error or mistake in the process of information, you will be solely responsible for the same.
· All information provided by you to this site should be accurate, updated and complete,
· If you have an account on this site, you are advised to secure it with your login details, including login ID and password. You will be entirely responsible for any use or misuse of your account.
The user agrees not to:
· Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose, and will not access or copy any information from this Site by any means without our written permission.
· Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation.
· Violate the restrictions in any exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website. The user also agrees not to deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
· The user also agrees not to frame/mirror or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
Terms of the Airlines
· The airline tickets available through the Website are subject to the terms & conditions of the concerned airline, including but not limited to cancellation and refund policies.
· GROFlight merely acts as a facilitator to enable the User to book a flight ticket. The contract of service for utilization of the flight is always between the User and the concerned airline.
· Airlines retain the right to reschedule flight times, route, change or cancel flights or itineraries independent of and without prior intimation to GROFlight. As a facilitator, GROFlight has no control or authority over the logistics of the airlines and therefore is not liable for any loss, direct or incidental, that a User may incur due to such change or cancellation of a flight.
· Different tickets on the same airline may carry different restrictions or include different services and price.
· It shall be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure they are in possession of valid travel documents such as identity proof, passport, visa (including transit visa) etc. to undertake the travel. User agrees that in case of inability to travel for not carrying valid travel documents, GROFlight shall in no way be held liable.
· User understands that the information (if any) provided by GROFlight regarding the travel documents is only advisory in nature and can’t be considered conclusive. The User shall ensure checking the requirements of travel with the respective airlines of the respective jurisdictions the User may transit through or choose to visit.
· User should check with the airlines directly regarding the check-in timings. Usually, check-in begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights, and 3 hours before departure for international flights.
· User should carry valid identification proofs, passport, age proofs as may be required to prove the identity, nationality and age of the passengers travelling on a ticket, including infants.
Use of Flight Segments
In the event User does not embark on the onward journey, the entire PNR pertaining to that booking shall be automatically cancelled by the airline. In such a scenario GROFlight has no control in the said process nor will be obligated to provide alternate bookings to the User. The cancellation penalty in such an event shall be as per the applicable airline rules.
Changes to Existing Booking
· Any changes that are made to any existing booking shall be subject to certain charges levied by the respective airline
· The User shall be obligated to pay applicable charges in the event of any alteration or modification to an existing booking. However, depending on the airline's policy and fare class, charges for changes or modifications to existing bookings may vary.
Refund and Cancellation
· Refunds will be processed as per the airline fare rules and cancellation policy. Such refunds shall be subject to GROFlight receiving the same from the airlines.
· All cancellations made directly with the airline need to be intimated to GROFlight, in order to initiate the process of refund. The processing time for refunds may vary depending on the mode of payment, bank etc.
· The refund will be credited to the same account from which the payment was made. For example, if the User used a credit card, GROFlight will make an appropriate charge reversal to the same credit card; like-wise if the User used a debit card, GROFlight will credit the money to the same debit card.
· In the event of cancellation and refund of partially utilized tickets, upfront discount and promo code discount availed at the time of booking would be deducted from the refund amount.
· The User must be at least 18 years of age and must possess the legal authority to enter into an agreement so as become a User and use the services of GROFlight. If you are a minor or are below the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website.
· As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction shall only be made by a person of legal contracting age (legal guardian or parents). We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or block access to the Website if it is discovered that you are a minor or incompetent to contract according to the law or any information pertaining to your age entered at the time of creation of account is false.
· Before using the Website, approaching any Sales Channels or procuring the services of GROFlight, the Users shall compulsorily read and understand this User Agreement, and shall be deemed to have accepted this User Agreement as a binding document that governs User’s dealings and transactions with GROFlight. If the User does not agree with any part of this Agreement, then the User must not avail GROFlight's services and must not access or approach the Sales Channels of GROFlight.
· All rights and liabilities of the User and GROFlight with respect to any services or product facilitated by GROFlight shall be restricted to the scope of this User Agreement.
· Users are advised to check the description of the services and products carefully before making a booking. User(s) agree to be bound by all the conditions as contained in booking confirmation or as laid out in the confirmed booking voucher. These conditions are also to be read in consonance with the User Agreement.
· If a User intends to make a booking on behalf of another person, it shall be the responsibility of the User to inform such person about the terms of this Agreement, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
· The User undertakes to abide by all procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services available through GROFlight. The User further undertakes to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders, directions etc. issued by either the Central Government, State Government, District Authorities or any other statutory body empowered to do so w.r.t use of services or for each transaction.
· The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. GROFlight may change the features or functionality of the services being provided at any time, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice. GROFlight expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, reasonably fit for all purposes. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from GROFlight or through the services opted shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services.
· User also authorizes GROFlight’s representative to contact such user over phone, message and email. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by such User through national customer preference register (NCPR) or any other similar preferences.
By accessing this Site, certain information about you, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the systems and programs used and the time spent, along with other similar information, may be stored on our servers. The same may be used by us for web site traffic analysis or for such other purposes as we may deem appropriate.
Any personally identifiable information you submit will only be disclosed to suppliers who are linked to your bookings (with an intention to protect misrepresentation/fraudulent use of services & offers purchased/gifted to by a User), and are required to fulfil your request for certain products or services. We will not disclose, sell, share or in any way reveal your information to any other third party.
We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect GROFlight accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
Our servers are in a secure facility and access requires multiple levels of authentication. Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. All Registration Information and Account Information are stored in an encrypted database, and all backup drives and tapes are encrypted with different keys.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy, send an email to email@example.com